Dilip Joshi is an Indian film and television soap opera actor. Dilip has featured in a number of serials as well as films. He is mainly known for his role of Jethalal Champaklal Gada in the Indian Tv Serial Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah. Joshi has performed mostly comic roles. He was born on May 26, 1968, in Gosa Village of Porbandar, Gujarat, India, into a Gujarati Brahmin family. Joshi done certification in Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com.) from ‘Narsee Monjee College of Commerce and Economics’, Mumbai, Maharashtra. While doing B.Com., he was twice granted the INT (Indian National Theater) Best Actor. Travelling is his favorite activity.
Biography & Wiki
|Dilip Joshi Age, Biography & Wiki|
|Real Name||Dilip Joshi|
|Debut||Film-Maine Pyaar Kiya (Bollywood, 1989), Hun Hunshi Hunshilal (Gujrati, 1992)|
|Language Known||Hindi, Gujarati & English|
|Date Of Birth||26 May 1968|
|Age (as in 2020)||52 Years|
|Birthplace||Gosa Village, Porbandar, Gujarat, India|
|Hometown||Gosa Village, Porbandar, Gujarat, India|
|Political Inclination||BJP |
|Star Sign/ Zodiac Sign||Gemini|
|Dilip Joshi Height & Physical Overview
|Height in Centimetres||165 cm|
|Height In Meters||1.65 m|
|Height in Inches||5′ 5″|
|Weight in Kilograms||80 Kg|
|Weight in Pounds||176 lbs|
|Body Measurement (approx)||Chest-42
|Family & Relatives|
|Dilip Joshi Girlfriends, Affairs, and Marital Status|
|Children||Daughter-Neeyati Joshi, Son-Ritwik Joshi|
|Education and School, College|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com.)|
|Collage/University||Narsee Monjee College of Commerce and Economics, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Favorite Things and Like & Dislike|
|Favorite Actors||Amitabh Bachchan|
|Favorite Food||Rotlo, Basi rotla with vagar in chaas|
|Favorite Cuisine||Chinese, Italian, Indian|
|Favorite Dessert||Chocolates with almond|
|Favorite Footballer||Lionel Messi|
|Favorite Recipe||Moong Dal Dhokla|
|Favorite Perfume||Not Known|
|Favorite Film||Not Known|
|Favorite color||Blue, Yellow, Black, White|
|Favorite Sport||Football, Cricket|
|Car Collection||Audi Q-7, Innova|
|Favorite Holiday Destination||Goa, Himachal Pradesh, London, Dubai|
|Salary (approx)||INR 1.5 lakh/Episode|
|Net Worth (approx)||$5 Million|
Dilip Joshi has a healthy physique and he is 5 feet 5inches (165 cm) tall. Describing more about body fitness his weight is around 80 Kg (176 lbs). Dilip Joshi always keeps himself fit and he is very health Conscious. His chest measurement is 42 Inches, Waist is 36 Inches & biceps measurement is 12 Inches. He has a nice hairstyle and got Black hair and Brown Eyes.
Family Background and Relationship
He comes from a Gujarati Brahmin family. Joshi is a married man, and his wife’s name is ‘Jayamal Joshi. He has a son and a daughter named ‘Ritwik Joshi’ and ‘Neeyati Joshi.’
Dilip Joshi joined Little Theatre academy, When he was 12, he started acting in various plays, his first play was Aie Ranchhod Rangila. After that, Dilip has shown up in a few Gujarati dramatizations like Bapu Tame Kamaal Kari, Jalsa Karo, Jayantilal, etc. Dilip Joshi has started his Bollywood career with the film ‘Maine Pyar Kiya’ in 1989, where he played the character of Ramu. then he featured in films like Hum Aapke Hain Kaun in 1994, Khiladi 420 in 2000, and One 2 ka 4 in 2001, What’s Your Rashee? In 2009.
He is playing the role of Jethalal Champaklal Gada in the popular comedy series Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah which has aired on SAB TV from 2008 to the present. Along with this he also worked in many Tv serials like Kabhi Yeh Kabhi Woh, Hum Sab Ek Hain, Kya Baat hai, Daal Main Kuch Kala, and Meri Biwi Wonderful. Since 2009, he has won over 20 awards in The Best Actor category for the Tv series Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah.
Contact and Social Media Information
If you are a big fan of Dilip Joshi and you want to know more about him so you can follow him on social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter. On social media platforms, you will get the latest photos, videos, and updates about him.
Dilip Joshi at Instagram-@maakasamdilipjoshi
Some Lesser Known Facts About Him
- Does Dilip Joshi smoke ?: Not Known.
- Does Dilip Joshi drink alcohol ?: No.
- Dilip is from a Gujarati Brahmin family.
- At the young age of 12, Dileep started acting in various plays.
- He joined Namdev Lahut’s Little Theater Academy and his first play was Ae Ranchhod Rangeela.
- After that, he appeared in several Gujarati plays such as Bapu Tem Kamal Kari, Jalsa Karo Jayantilal, etc.
- Joshi got his first breakthrough with the role of ‘Ramu’ in the 1989 Bollywood film Maine Pyar Kiya.
- During his B.Com. Studying, he twice received the INT (Indian National Theater) Best Actor Award.
- Joshi is very health conscious and he is a pure vegetarian.
- He has also appeared in films like Phir Bhi Dil Hai Hindustani and Hum Aapke Hain Kaun!
Currently, he is playing the role of Jethalal Champaklal Gada in Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashma.
- His teleserial in Hindi is notable, Kabhi Yeh Kabhi Woh, Hum Sab Ek Hai, Shubh Mangal Savdhan, Kya Kehna Hai, Daal Mein Kala, and Meri Biwi Wonderful.
- He appeared as Uncle Tappu in the children’s comedy Agadam Bagdam Tigdam, as well as in the 2009 films Dhoondte Reh Joage and Ashutosh Gowariker’s What’s Your Rashi.