Daksha Nagarkar is a 26-year-old Indian actress who was born in Mumbai, Maharashtra and now lives in Delhi. She is best known for her work in South Indian films. She started her career in 2015 with the Telugu film Hora Hori and in 2018 she acted in the film Hushaaru. In 2021, She acted in a hit movie called Zombie Reddy. In this movie, She played a character named Maggie. This movie got a rating of 7.1 on IMDb.
She started her career in 2015 with the Telugu film Hora Hori and in 2018 she acted in the film Hushaaru. In 2021, She acted in a hit movie called Zombie Reddy. In this movie, She played a character named Maggie. She got unexpected recognition when she took part in Beauty contest and became winner of it through which she became more popular and grabbed a chance in Director Teja’s Telugu film named “Hora Hori” in the year 2015.
Daksha Nagarkar Bio
|Real Name||Daksha Nagarkar|
|Date of Birth||23rd February 1995|
|Age (in years)||25 years (2023)|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Home Town||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Family||Father : Dinesh Nagarkar|
Mother : Sadhana Nagarkar
|Height||5’5″ feet & inches|
Education Details & Debut
|Debut||Hora Hori (2015)|
Daksha Nagarkar Movies List
|Ak Rao Pk Rao||2014|
Social Media Info
If you Like Daksha Nagarkar and you want to know more about her, You can follow her on platforms such as Instagram, and Twitter.
Daksha Nagarkar Instagram- @dakshanagarkar
Daksha Nagarkar Twitter- @dakshaofficial
Some Lesser Known Facts about Daksha Nagarkar
- She Spent most of her childhood in different places which includes Hyderabad.
- Daksha born to a Rajput Mother and Maratha Father.
- Since Childhood she aspired to become an actress.
- While she doing a Dance Course with Shiamak Davar in Hyderabad.
- She participated in the Beauty Pageant, Which is suggested by her friend.
- She was announced as the title winner suprisingly.
- After That, She made her Debut in the film Hora Hori, and She gave 2 Years Break to complete her graduation.
- She acted in the film Zombie Reddy which was Super Hit.