Chirag Patil is an Indian well-known actor who mainly acts in Hindi and Marathi movies. Chirag is renowned for his character as Omkar in Vazandar (2016) directed by Sachin Kundalkar. Patil made his big-screen debut with Raada Rox (2011), the movie was directed by Rahul Thackeray and Heyramb S Khot. Chirag made his Bollywood debut with Chargesheet (2011) directed by Dev Anand. The actor is the son of a well-known former Indian cricketer Sandeep Patil and played the character of his father in the movie 83 based on the 1983 Cricket World Cup win by the Indian Cricket team. Chirag is very active on social media and always shares his good-looking, travel, life events images and videos on his Instagram account, where Chirag has 37.8k followers.
Chirag Patil was born and raised in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. He did his schooling at King George School, Dadar, and after completing his schooling he went to R. D. National College, Mumbai, Maharashtra, where Chirag completed his graduation.
Biography & Wiki
|Age, Biography & Wiki|
|Real Name||Chirag Patil|
|Popular Role||‘Omkar in the Marathi Film “Vazandar”, In the year 2016|
|Debut||Hindi Film-Chargesheet, In the year 2011
Marathi Film-Raada Rox, In the year 2011
Matathi TV-Yek Number, as Deva, on Star Pravah, In the year 2015
|Language Known||Hindi, Marathi & English|
|Date Of Birth||10 March 1987 (Tuesday)|
|Age (as of 2022)||35 Years|
|Birthplace||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Star Sign/ Zodiac Sign||Pisces|
|Height, Weight & Physical Overview
|Height in Centimeters||185 cm|
|in Meters||1.85 m|
|in Feet & Inches||6′ 1″|
|Weight in Kilograms||75 kg|
|Weight in Pounds||165 lbs|
|Body Measurement (approx.)||Chest-46
|Family & Relatives|
|Father||Sandeep Patil (Former Indian Cricketer)
|Mother||Deepa Patil (Housewife)
|Girlfriends, Affairs, Wife, and Marital Status|
|Marriage Date||1 December 2016 (Thursday)|
|Education Qualification, School and College|
|School||King George School, Dadar|
|College/University||R. D. National College, Mumbai|
|Salary/Earning (approx.)||Not Known|
|Net Worth (approx.)||Not Known|
Chirag Patil has a healthy physique and he is 6 feet 1 inch (185 cm) tall. Describing more about body fitness his weight is around 754 Kg (165 lbs). Chirag Patil always keeps himself fit and he is very healthy Conscious. His chest measurement is 46 Inches, Waist is approx. 38 Inches & biceps measurement is 16 Inches. He has a nice hairstyle and got Black hair and Grey Eyes.
Family Background and Relationship
Chirag Patil was born on 10 March 1987 (Tuesday) in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India into a well-to-do Hindu family. As of 2022, Chirag is 35 years old and Chirag’s zodiac sign is Pisces. Chirag’s father’s name is Sandeep Patil, who is a former Indian cricketer and Chirag’s mother’s name is Deepa Patil, who is a housewife.
Talking about Chirag’s love life, his affair with Sana Ankola the daughter of Salil Ankola, who is an Indian actor and former cricketer, and they both got married on 1 December 2016 (Thursday). Chirag and Sana have a daughter named Riana.
Chirag Patil began his acting career with the Hindi movie named “Chargesheet” in 2011. Later, Chirag has appeared in other Bollywood movies such as “No Smoking” (2012), “Wake Up India” (2013), “Villa” (2013), “Lost and Found” (2014), and “83” (2021).
Chirag Patil debuted with the Marathi film named “Raada Rox” in 2011. Patil was featured in other Marathi movies such as “Nirad” (2016), “Whatsup Lagna” (2017), “Asehi Ekada Vhave” (2018), “Dil Dosti Deewangi” (2019), and “Marathi Paul Pudhe” (2019).
In the year 2015, Chirag Patil was featured in a Marathi soap opera titled “Yek Number” as ‘Deva’ on Star Pravah.
- Chargesheet, Directed by Dev Anand, In the year 2011.
- Le Gaya Saddam, Directed by Amjad Khan, In the year 2012.
- No Smoking, Directed by Prateek Patil, SHort Film, In the year 2012.
- Wake Up India, Directed by Babloo Seshadri, In the year 2013.
- Villa, Directed by Prateek Patil, In the year 2013.
- Lost and Found, Directed by Avi Vasu, Short Film, In the year 2014.
- 83, Directed by Kabir Khan, In the year 2021.
- Raada Rox, Directed by Rahul Thackeray, Heramb Khot, In the year 2011.
- Vazandar, Directed by Sachin Kundalkar, In the year 2016.
- Nidray, Directed by Rohit Dhiwar, In the year 2016.
- Whatsup Lagna, Directed by Vishwas Joshi, In the year 2017.
- Asehi Ekada Vhave, Directed by Sushrut Bhagwat, In the year 2018.
- Love Betting, Directed by Raju Meshram, In the year 2018.
- Dil Dosti Deewangi, Directed by Shirish Rane, In the year 2019.
- Marathi Paul Pudhe, Directed by Swapnil Mayekar, In the year 2019.
- Yek Number, Directed by Girish Mohite, as Deva, on Star Pravah, In the year 2015.
Awards, Honours & Achievements
- In the year 2019, Chirag Patil was on the twenty-second in The Times of India’s Top 30 Most Desirable Men of Maharashtra.
- In the year 2020, Chirag Patil was ranked thirteenth in The Times of India’s Top 20 Most Desirable Men of Maharashtra.
Contact and Social Media Information
If you are a big fan of Chirag Patil and you want to know more about him so you can follow him on social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter. On social media platforms, you will get the latest photos, videos, and updates about him.
Chirag Patil at Instagram-@iamchiragpatil
Some Unknown Facts About Him
- Chirag Patil is an Indian actor known for working predominantly in Marathi and Hindi films. He is popularly known for his role as ‘Omkar’ in the Marathi film Vazander (2016).
- Chirag has appeared in other Marathi films such as Nidray (2016), Whatsup Lagna (2017), Asehi Ekada Vhave (2018), Dil Dosti Deewangi (2019), and Marathi Paul Pudhe (2019).
- He acted in a few Hindi films, including No Smoking (2012), Wake Up India (2013), Villa (2013), Lost and Found (2014), and 83 (2021).
- According to Chirag, when he was a kid, he was very naughty in his home and school and hated studies. He also used to meet great cricket players who used to visit his house for dinners and parties.
- He never liked to play cricket but there was a lot of pressure on him as his father and grandfather were cricketers. In an interview, he revealed that once his father saw him playing cricket and after watching him for sometime later he told him to try something else and stop playing cricket.
- When Chirag was 18, he took his first job at his uncle’s factory in Pune. He used to keep records of stock analysis.
More Facts About Him
- In the film ’83’, Chirag played the role of his father, Sandeep Patil, a former Indian cricketer. Chirag took cricket training from his father so that he could play the role well in the film. In an interview, he talked about how he felt when he was offered the role of his father. He said,
“I’m excited, the ’83 World Cup win is considered a milestone in Indian history and to be a part of that team is a dream come true, and playing my father who’s my hero is just awesome. I don’t think any actor has ever played his father on screen, I’m a first.”
- His father was a major contributor to India’s victory in the 1983 World Cup at Lord’s. He was part of the playing squad in 1983 along with Kapil Dev, Sunil Gavaskar, Mohinder Amarnath, and others. The film also stars Ranveer Singh, Tahir Raj Bhasin, and Saqib Saleem.
- When Chirag told his father Sandeep that he would portray him in the film ’83’, his father wrote a letter to Chirag telling him how proud he was of him.
- In 2021, Chirag, his wife, and their daughter tested positive for COVID-19. He said in an Instagram post,
“Feeling a little better today but I am coughing and following all protocols but it is very worrying. Thankfully our daughter is fine and doing her normal things but the first two days were very difficult for me and Sana“.
- Chirag is often featured in various newspapers.
- He is often seen drinking in many social media posts.
- Chirag is an avid dog lover and often posts pictures on social media.
- He often posts pictures on Instagram where he can be seen working out and doing yoga.
Thanks For Reading
Written By–Virat Shukla