Bhuvneshwar Kumar is a very famous Indian cricketer and Indian fast bowler who plays for the Indian National Cricket team and made his ODI debut against Pakistan in the year 2012 in Chennai. He made his test cricket debut against Australia in Chennai and his T20 International debut against Pakistan in December 2012 at Bengaluru. He was born in Meerut, Uttar Pradesh, India on the 5th of February in the year 1990.
His father’s name is Kiran pal Singh who is a sub-inspector in the Uttar Pradesh police. His mother’s name is Indresh Singh and she is a housewife. He has one sister whose name is Rekha Adana. Talking about his personal life, he is a married man and got married to Nupur Nagar who is an engineer on the 23rd of November in the year 2017.
He developed an interest in playing cricket when he was 10 years old and started playing Mature League Tournaments with the tennis ball. When he was 13 years old, he went to the Bhamashah Cricket Academy in Meerut.
Bhuvneshwar Kumar Bio
|Real Name||Bhuvneshwar Kumar Singh|
|Nick Name||Bhuvi, The Swing King|
|Date of Birth||5 February 1990|
|Age (in years)||32 Years|
|Birth Place||Meerut, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Home Town||Meerut, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Family||Father: Kiran Pal Singh|
Mother: Indresh Singh
|Siblings||Brother: Not Known|
Sister: Rekha Adhana
|Height||5’10″ (in Feet Inches)|
1.78 m (in meters)
178 cm (in centimeters)
|Weight||137 Ibs (in Pounds)|
62 Kgs (in kilograms)
|Body Measurements||Chest: 40 Inches|
Waist: 30 Inches
Biceps: 12 Inches
Education Details & Debut
Test: 22 February 2013 v Australia
ODI: 30 December 2012 v Pakistan
T20I: 25 December 2012 v Pakistan
Social Media Info
He is a socially active person. He likes to use different social media platforms where he updates about himself and his upcoming movies. He is available on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter. He has over 3.5M followers on his Instagram page. If you are a fan of him and want to know more about him, you can follow his social media accounts using the links given below.
Bhuvneshwar Kumar Instagram- @imbhuvi
Bhuvneshwar Kumar Twitter- @BhuviOfficial
Some Lesser Known Facts About Bhuvneshwar Kumar
- He wanted to become an Army Officer in his childhood but was also interested in cricket.
- His idol is Praveen Kumar from the Indian Cricket team who is also a fast bowler and considers him his cricketing idle.
- He has often been nicknamed The Swing King due to his lethal inswing and outswing deliveries.
- He is the first bowler to bowl out a batsman in all three formats of the game which are test cricket, one-day international, and T20 International.
- In a match against South Africa in the year 2015, he conceded only 3 runs in 3 overs.
- He is the only bowler to dismiss Sachin Tendulkar for a duck in first-class cricket.
- He was awarded the Purple Cap for taking 26 wickets in IPL season 10 in the year 2017.
- He made his one-day international debut against Pakistan in 2012 where he took four wickets for 9 runs in 4 overs.