Baani Sandhu is an Indian emerging singer, lyricist, songwriter, and model, who mainly performs in the Pollywood (Punjabi) Music Industry. Banni is well-known for her Pollywood (Punjabi) song “8 Parche”. Sandhu is one of the emerging artists of Pollywood. She made her singing debut with a song named ‘Fauji Di Bandook’. The song was released on 23 April 2018 under the Humble Music Record Label and garnered 1.4 million views. With huge appreciation for the first song, Baani Sandhu collaborated with Dilpreet Sandhu for a song titled “Gunday Ik Vaar Fer”, which garnered over 30 million views on YouTube. Baani is very active on social media and always sharing her gorgeous, charming, travel, life events images and videos on her Instagram account, where she has a huge fan following of 2.2 million followers.
Baani Sandhu was born in Amritsar, Punjab, India, and grew up in Mohali, Punjab, India. She did her schooling at Govt Model Sr Sec School, Sector 37-D, Chandigarh. Her college name is not known but Baani did her graduation in engineering. Baani was inclined towards dance and music at a very young age. Sandhu began listening to music when she was only 5 years old. Baani actively joined cultural programs during her school and college days.
Age, Biography & Wiki
|Age, Biography & Wiki|
|Real Name||Baani Sandhu|
|Profession||Singer, Lyricist, Songwriter, Model|
|Popular For||Her Punjabi song “8 Parche”|
|Debut||Song as a Singer-Fauji Di Bandook, In the year 2018|
|Language Known||Hindi, Punjabi & English|
|Date Of Birth||18 December 1993 (Saturday)|
|Age (as of 2021)||28 Years|
|Hobbies||Traveling, Singing, Listening To Music, Watching Movies, Dancing|
|Birthplace||Amritsar, Punjab, India|
|Hometown||Mohali, Punjab, India|
|Star Sign/ Zodiac Sign||Sagittarius|
|Height, Weight & Physical Overview
|Height in Centimeters||174 cm|
|In Meters||1.74 m|
|In Feet & Inches||5′ 8.5″|
|Weight in Kilograms||55 kg|
|Weight in Pounds||121 lbs|
|Figure Measurement (approx.)||33-27-34|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
|Family & Relatives|
|Father||Name Not Known|
|Mother||Name Not Known|
|Brother||Indar Sandhu (Elder)|
|Boyfriend, Affairs, Husband, and Marital Status|
|Education Qualification School and College|
|School||Govt Model Sr Sec School, Sector 37-D, Chandigarh|
|Educational Qualification||Graduate in Engineering|
|Favorite Things and Like & Dislike|
|Actor||Salman Khan, Diljit Dosanjh|
|Food||Sarso Ka Saag and Makki Ki Roti|
|Singer||Gurdas Maan, Lata Mangeshkar|
|Car Collection||Not Known|
|Salary (approx.)||Not Known|
|Net Worth (approx.)||$10.5 Million|
Baani Sandhu has a Stunning figure and she is 174 cm tall which is 5 feet 8.5 inches. She has a keen interest to maintain her body fitness her weight is 55 kg. Baani Sandhu is very health conscious she always takes care of her looks and appearance. She visits the gym regularly and her figure measurement is 33-27-34 and she has attractive Black hair and Light Brown eyes.
Family Background, Boyfriend, and Relationship
Baani Sandhu was born on 18 December 1993 (Saturday) in Amritsar the city in Punjab the state of India. As of 2021, Baani is 28 years old and Baani’s zodiac sign is Sagittarius. Baani’s brother’s name is Inder Sandhu, who is elder than her. Currently, Baani is unmarried and not dating anyone, there is not much information available about Baani’s family & love life.
Baani Sandhu began her career as a singer in the year 2018 with the Punjabi song named “Pauji Di Bandook”. The song was released under Humble Music Record Label and crossed 1.4 million views on YouTube within a few days of its release. Subsequently, Baani collaborated with the Punjabi singer, Dilpreet Dhillon for the song “Gunday Ik Vaar Fer”. The music video was got huge success and crossed over 30 million views on YouTube. Next, Baani released Punjabi songs such as “Affair, “Punjaban”, “Jatti Di”, “Sarpanchi”, “Khani” and “Photo”. In the year 2019, the singer released her song “8 Parche” and got 662+ million views on YouTube. In the same year, Baani lent her voice for the song named “Thar Jatti Di” for the Pollywood movie “Ardab Mutiyaran”.
Contact and Social Media Information
If you are a big fan of Baani Sandhu and you want to know more about her so you can follow her on social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter. On social media platforms, you will get the latest photos, videos, and updates about her.
Baani Sandhu at Instagram-@baanisandhuofficial
Some Unknown Facts About Her
- In the year 2019, Baani and the Pollywood (Punjabi) singer Kaur B were humiliated by a group of people during the meet and greet session in Epping, Melbourne, Australia.
- Baani actively joined cultural programs during her school and college days.
- The singer mainly sings the song written by the Punjabi lyricist, Jassi Lohka.
- The singer shared in an interview that initially, her parents were not happy with her choice of becoming a singer.
- Sandhu and Punjabi singer Dilpreet Dhillon are very good friends.
- In the year 2019, Baani sang the song ‘Thar Jatti Di’ for the Pollywood (Punjabi) movie “Ardab Mutiyaran.”
- In the same year, Baani released her song “8 Parche” and gained 662+ million views on YouTube.
- Some of her famous Pollywood (Punjabi) songs such as “Punjaban,” “Photo,” “Sarpanchi,” “Khani Jatti Di,” and “Affair.”
- She began her career as a singer with the Pollywood (Punjabi) song “Fauji Di Bandook.”
- In the year 2018, Baani collaborated with Punjabi singer, Dilpreet Dhillon for the song “Gunday Ik Vaar Fer”.
- This song was well-liked by the audience.
- Baani Sandhu was born in a middle-class Punjabi family in Amritsar, Punjab, India.
- She grew up in Mohali, Punjab, India.
- Baani developed a great interest in dance and music in her childhood.
- When Baani was just 5 years old, Baani began learning music from Hira Singh.
- The singer has also learned music from Priyanka and Roohi Didar.
Thanks For Reading
Written By– Virat Shukla