Arunoday Singh is an Indian well-known actor, who mainly acts in the Bollywood Film Industry. Arunoday’s debut movie was Sikandar (2009). The actor has performed in Rajshree Ojha’s Aisha (2010) as Dhruv Singh, Sudhir Mishra’s Yeh Saali Zindagi (2011) as Kuldeep, Pooja Bhatt’s Jism 2 (2012) as Ayaan Thakur, David Dhawan’s Main Tera Hero (2014) as Angad Negi, and Ashutosh Gowariker’s Mohenjo Daro (2016) as Moonja. Arunoday was also the protagonist in the movie Buddha in a Traffic Jam (2016) as Vikram Pandit, by Vivek Agnihotri (director, screenwriter, author, activist), dealing with the issue of Naxalism. Arunoday also was featured as a supporting actor in the 2018 Abhinay Deo movie Blackmail. Singh also acted in Ekta Kapoor-produced web series Apaharan (2018). Arunoday is very active on social media and always shares his dashing, travel, life events images, and videos on his Instagram account, where Arunoday has 119k followers.
Arunoday Singh was born and grew up in Churhat, Madhya Pradesh, India but his hometown is Mendora village, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India. He did his schooling at Kodaikanal International School (Kodai School), Kodaikanal, Dindigul, Tamil Nadu, thereafter Arunoday went to the USA to attend the Brandeis University, Waltham, Massachusetts, USA, where Arunoday completed his Majored in English Literature graduation. During his school days, Arunoday performed in school plays. According to Arunoday Singh, it was only after seeing actor Late Marlon Brando in On the Waterfront (Released on 1 October 1954, Friday) that Arunoday decided to become an actor. After Arunoday’s graduation, he took a few courses at the New York Film Academy and then appeared in an acting studio in New York, during which period Anurod also acted in plays.
Biography & Wiki
|Age, Biography & Wiki|
|Real Name||Arunoday Singh|
|Debut||Hindi Film-Sikandar, In the year 2009
Malayalam Film-1971: Beyond Borders, In the year 2017
|Language Known||Hindi, Malayalam, Punjabi & English|
|Date Of Birth||17 February 1983 (Thursday)|
|Age (as of 2021)||38 Years|
|Birthplace||Churhat, Madhya Pradesh, India|
|Hometown||Mendora village, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India|
|Star Sign/ Zodiac Sign||Aquarius|
|Hobbies||Painting, Travelling, Writing Poetry|
||Indian National Congress|
|Height, Weight & Physical Overview
|Height in Centimeters||193 cm|
|in Meters||1.93 m|
|in Feet & Inches||6′ 4″|
|Weight in Kilograms||95 kg|
|Weight in Pounds||209 lbs|
|Body Measurement (approx.)||Chest-44
|Family & Relatives|
|Grandfather||Late Arjun Singh (Politician)|
|Father||Ajay Singh (Politician)|
|Sister||Ambika and One More (Name Not Known)|
|Girlfriends, Affairs, Wife, and Marital Status|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Aditi Rao Hydari (Actress, Dancer, Singer)
Lee Elton (Cafe Owner)
|Wife/Spouse||Lee Elton (Cafe Owner)
|Marriage Date||13 December 2016 (Tuesday)|
|Divorce Date||18 December 2019 (Wednesday)|
|Education Qualification, School and College|
|School||Kodaikanal International School (Kodai School), Kodaikanal, Dindigul, Tamil Nadu|
|College/University||Brandeis University, Waltham, Massachusetts, USA|
|Educational Qualification||Majored in English Literature|
|Favourite Things and Like & Dislike|
|Actor||Bollywood-Naseeruddin Shah, Pankaj Kapur
Hollywood-Marlon Brando, Jack Nicholson
|Actress||Kareena Kapoor Khan|
|Film||Bollywood-Omkara, Jaane Bhi Do Yaaro, Is Raat Ki Subah Nahin
Hollywood-The Shawshank Redemption, The Godfather Part II, Warrior
|Directors||Vishal Bhardwaj, Sudhir Mishra, Dibakar Banerjee|
|Musicians||The Beatles and Bob Dylan|
|Song||Laal Ishq from Ram Leela|
|Salary/Earning (approx.)||INR 1 Crore/film|
|Net Worth (approx.)||₹67 Crore ($10 Million)|
Arunoday Singh has a healthy physique and he is 6 feet 4 inches (193 cm) tall. Describing more about body fitness his weight is around 95 Kg (209 lbs). Arunoday Singh always keeps himself fit and he is very healthy Conscious. His chest measurement is 44 Inches, Waist is approx. 35 Inches & biceps measurement is 18 Inches. He has a nice hairstyle and got Black hair and Brown Eyes.
Family Background and Relationship
Arunoday Singh was born on 17 February 1983 (Thursday) in Churhat, Madhya Pradesh, India into a well-to-do Hindu family. As of 2021, Arunoday is 38 years old, and Arunoday’s zodiac sign is Aquarius. Singh is the grandson of Late Arjun Singh, an Indian politician who was the Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh. Arunoday’s father’s name is Ajay Singh, who is a leader of opposition in the Madhya Pradesh State assembly and Arunoday’s mother’s name is Suniti Singh. Arunoday also has two sisters one of which’s name is Ambika Singh and the name of the other is not known to us.
Talking about Arunoday’s love life, Arunoday was in a relationship with an Indian actress, dancer, singer Aditi Rao Hydari, but the relationship has not lasted for a long time and both parted. Thereafter he dated a cafe owner Lee Elton, and the couple got married on 13 December 2016 (Tuesday), but on 18 December 2019 (Wednesday), the couple got divorced.
After completing his studies Arunoday began giving auditions and eventually acted as the character of a Kashmiri terrorist in Sikandar (2009), directed by Piyush Jha. His 2nd movie was the romantic comedy-drama Ayesha (2010), an adaptation of Jane Austen’s novel Emma directed by Rajshree Ojha, co-starring Sonam Kapoor, Abhay Deol, Ira Dubey, Cyrus Sahukar, Amrita Puri, Anand Tiwari, and Lisa Haydon; He played the role of Dhruv Singh, a bubbly playboy. Also in the same year, he appeared in Vinay Shukla’s Take on Gender and Sexuality in Mirch, through a collage of five stories, along with Konkona Sen Sharma Raima Sen, where he played the central role of a struggling film director. On 13 December 2016, he tied the knot with Lee Elton, whom he had met three years earlier in Goa. Lee has a cafe in Goa.
In 2011, Arunoday was featured in Sudhir Mishra’s Yeh Saali Zindagi (2011) alongside another newcomer Irrfan Khan and Aditi Rao Hydari. His play gained him a nomination for Best Actor in a Supporting Role at the 18th Screen Awards. He next appeared in Jism 2 alongside Sunny Leone and Randeep Hooda. In the year 2014 Arunoday performed in David Dhawan’s comedy movie Main Tera Hero alongside Varun Dhawan, Ileana D’Cruz, and Nargis Fakhri; and the supernatural thriller movie Pizza. His next release was Mr. X with Emraan Hashmi and Amyra Dastur as Dr. Steve Rhodes. In the year 2016, the actor acted in Ashutosh Gowariker’s epic-adventure romance movie Mohenjo Daro alongside Hrithik Roshan and Pooja Hegde.
Contact and Social Media Information
If you are a big fan of Arunoday Singh and you want to know more about him so you can follow him on social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter. On social media platforms, you will get the latest photos, videos, and updates about him.
Arunoday Singh at Instagram-@sufisoul
Some Unknown Facts About Him
- Does Arunoday Singh smoke?: Not Known
- Does Arunoday Singh drink alcohol?: Yes
- Arunoday belongs to a Rajput family with 6 political backgrounds; Like his grandfather, late Arjun Singh, who was the Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh.
- Right from his school days, he was interested in acting and also participated in various school plays.
- He became more eager to pursue a career in acting after seeing Marlon Brando in the 1954 film “On the Waterfront”.
- He has taken professional acting training from New York Film Academy.
- After returning from New York, Arunoday began auditioning in Bollywood and made his debut in the year 2009 with the movie named “Sikandar”.
- He rose to fame in 2010 with his performance in Anil Kapoor’s home production Ayesha.
- He loves to write and wrote his first poem when he was just 13 years old. Apart from this, his Instagram is filled with a lot of poems written by him.
- On 13 December 2016 (Tuesday), Arunoday tied the knot with his longtime boyfriend- Lee Elton whom he met in 2013.
More Facts About Him
- Arunoday has shared 22 kisses on-screen with his co-star Aditi Rao Hydari in the 2011 movie Yeh Saali Zindagi (Released on 4 February 2011).
- Singh is an avid dog lover and owns a pet dog named Daku.
- Arunoday was also featured as Angad Negi in the film Main Tera Hero.
- He has a flamboyant tall personality and is counted among the tallest actors in Bollywood.
- Apart from acting and writing, he has a great interest in art and loves painting in his spare time.
- In an interview with Times of India, he shared that his parents have been his biggest support system and they never forced him to lead politics like them instead of supporting him to take up acting.
- He was the first choice for Madhur Bhandarkar’s Heroine opposite Aishwarya Rai, but both dropped out of the film.
- He has a habit of overthinking even the smallest things, which he wants to eliminate in himself.
- Arunoday has received a lot of praise from the audience for his performance in Blackmail.
- Arunoday was also starred as Kashin Malhotra in an Indian romantic comedy movie named “Love Per Square Foot”, which was released on Netflix.
- In May 2018, he revealed that he has some plans to publish his collection of poems, calligraphy, and paintings.
Thanks For Reading
Written By–Virat Shukla