Arjun Tendulkar was born on 24th September 1999 in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. He is the son of (God of Cricket) Sachin Tendulkar and Dr.Anjali Tendulkar. Tendulkar recently completed his schooling and he went to Dhirubhai Ambani International School with his sister. He is like a replica of his father and Arjun also loves playing cricket a lot.
Arjun Tendulkar is a humble, down-to-earth teenager, who plays for the Indian Cricket Team and All-rounder cricketer from Mumbai, India. Arjun was born on 24 September 1999, at the Breach Candy Hospital, in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. He completed his education from ‘Dhirubhai Ambani International School’ in Mumbai, Maharashtra, and decided to pursue his career in Cricket. Arjun’s father Sachin is his coach and mentor.
Biography & Wiki
|Arjun Tendulkar Age, Biography & Wiki|
|Real Name||Arjun Tendulkar|
|Debut||U-19- On 17 July 2018 for India U-19 against Sri Lanka U-19 at Nondescripts Cricket Club Ground, Colombo|
|Domestic/ State Team||Khar Gymkhana, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Date Of Birth||24 September 1999|
|Age (as in 2020)||21 Years|
|Birthplace||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Caste||Rajapur Saraswat Brahmin|
|Star Sign/ Zodiac Sign||Libra|
|Arjun Tendulkar Height & Physical Overview
|Height in Centimetres||191 cm|
|Height In Meters||1.91 m|
|Height in Inches||6′ 3″|
|Weight in Kilograms||80 Kg|
|Weight in Pounds||176 lbs|
|Body Measurement (approx)||Chest-36
|Family & Relatives|
|Father||Father- Sachin Tendulkar (Former Indian Cricket)|
|Mother||Anjali Tendulkar (Doctor)|
|Arjun Tendulkar Girlfriends, Affairs, and Marital Status|
|Education and School, College|
|Educational Qualification||Not Known|
|School||Dhirubhai Ambani International School, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Favorite Things and Like & Dislike|
|Favorite Actors||Ranveer Singh, Shah Rukh Khan|
|Favorite Actress||Alia Bhatt, Kriti Sanon, Shraddha Kapoor|
|Favorite Food||Not Known|
|Favorite Perfume||Not Known|
|Favorite Cricketer||Sachin Tendulkar|
|Favorite Film||Not Known|
|Hobbies||Traveling, Playing Cricket, Reading|
|Favorite color||Black, Blue, White|
|Favorite Holiday Destination||Goa, London, Dubai, Paris|
|Salary (approx)||Not Known|
|Net Worth (approx)||Not Known|
Arjun Tendulkar has a healthy physique and he is 6 feet 3 inches (191 cm) tall. Describing more about body fitness his weight is around 80 Kg (176 lbs). Arjun Tendulkar always keeps himself fit and he is very health Conscious. His chest measurement is 36 Inches, Waist is approx. 30 Inches & biceps measurement is 13 Inches. He has a nice hairstyle and got Black hair and Black Eyes.
Family Background and Relationship
Arjun is one of the Popular star kid of B-town, He belongs from a Rajapur Saraswat Marathi Brahmin family. His father known as a ‘God Father of Cricket’ named ‘Sachin Tendulkar’ (Former Indian Cricketer), so he must have talent in his genes. His mother named ‘Anjali Tendulkar’ is a Professional Doctor. He has an elder sister named ‘Sara Tendulkar,’ she is a social media sensation, Arjun is very close to his family, and want to earn big fame like his father.
He played for his school team (Dhirubhai Ambani International School) and has an attractive personality. He is a left-handed batsman and a fast bowler, who can bowl at 155km/hr. In January 2010, he played his first match at the Under 13 Tournament in Pune. In November 2011, he played against the Jamunabai Narsee School, he took 8 wickets in the match and gave only 22 runs. He played cricket since he was around 8 years old, Sachin arranged a cricket-coaching club for his son. In January 2011, Arjun played in the Cadence Trophy Tournament in Pune, it was his first national-level match.
He made his first century against the Goregaon Center team when he played for the Khar Gymkhana in an Under 14 match (In June 2012). In 2018, he selected in the Under 19 team in the Shri Lanka tour by the BCCI, this was his first International Test Match, where he dismissed the Sri Lanka batsman Kamil Mishara on July 17, 2018. He is Harworker famous star kid and received immense fan following due to his performance and talent. Arjun has been practicing on his bowling action with coach Atul Gaikwad, who is an expert in fast bowling. During Cooch Behar Trophy, Arjun took 19 wickets in 5 matches in 2017-18.
Contact and Social Media Information
If you are a big fan of Arjun Tendulkar and you want to know more about him so you can follow him on social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter. On social media platforms, you will get the latest photos, videos, and updates about him.
Arjun Tendulkar at Instagram-@arjuntendulkar24
Some Lesser Known Facts About Him
- Does Arjun smoke?: Not Known
- Does Arjun drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Tendulkar was born to Sachin Tendulkar and Anjali Tendulkar at the Breach Candy Hospital in Mumbai.
- Arjun’s father, Sachin Tendulkar, is a Cricket Icon and is considered as the God of Cricket.
- When Tendulkar was 8 years old, his father arranged for him a Cricket Coaching Club.
- He played his 1st match on 22 January 2010 at the Under-13 Tournament in Pune.
- Tendulkar is a left-hand batsman.
- Arjun Tendulkar is also a good allrounder. In November 2011, Arjun took 8 wickets for 22 runs playing for Dhirubhai International Public School against Jamnabai Narsee School both the schools are situated in Mumbai.
- Tendulkar played his First National level match at the Cadence Trophy Tournament in Pune, Maharashtra, India (In January 2011).
- Arjun scored his 1st century while playing for Khar Gymkhana in an Under-14 match at the Cross Maidan against Goregaon Centre (In June 2012).
- he was selected to play in a BCCI Tournament- Under-14 West Zone leg matches (In 2014).
- he was selected in India’s Under-19 squad for the tour of Sri Lanka (In July 2018)
- On the first day of the Youth Test match against the Sri Lanka U-19 team at the Nondescripts Cricket Club Ground, Colombo, Arjun claimed his maiden international wicket by dismissing Sri Lanka’s Kamil Mishara (On 17 July 2018).
1 thought on “Arjun Tendulkar Wiki, Age, Height, Family, Facts, Biography & More”
Comments are closed.