Apoorva Arora is an Indian film Actress, who has worked essentially in Bollywood. Apoorva Arora was born on 5th June 1996 in New Delhi, India. She began her career with the Hindi film “Bubble Gum” in 2011. Apoorva additionally worked in Kannada, Punjabi, and Gujarati movies. She entered in Kannada film industry through the movie Siddhartha which starred Vinay Rajkumar in a lead role, which was her debut movie.
Apoorva Arora completed her schooling at the National School of Drama, New Delhi, India, and joined IGNOU (Indira Gandhi National Open University) in Delhi. She completed her degree in Bachelor of Arts.
Biography & Wiki
|Apoorva Arora Age, Biography & Wiki|
|Real Name||Apoorva Arora|
|Profession||Actress, Model, Dancer|
|Famous Role||Paresh Rawal’s daughter in the Bollywood film OMG – Oh My God!, in the year 2012|
|Debut||TV (Contestant)-Honhaar, in the year 2009
Hindi, Film-Bubble Gum, in the year 2011
Punjabi-Film-Disco Singh, in the year 2014
Kannada, Film-Siddhartha, in the year 2015
Gujarati, Film-Sathiyo Chalyo Khodaldham
Marathi, Film-Manjha, in the year 2017
Telugu, Web Series-Gangstars, in the year 2018
|Language Known||Gujarati, Telugu, Marathi, Kannada, Punjabi, Hindi & English|
|Date Of Birth||5 June 1996|
|Age (as of 2020)||24 Years|
|Birthplace||New Delhi, India|
|Hometown||New Delhi, India|
|Star Sign/ Zodiac Sign||Gemini|
|Apoorva Arora Height & Physical Overview
|Height in Centimeters||155 cm|
|Height in Meters||1.51 m|
|Height in Feet & Inches||5′ 5″|
|Weight in Kilograms||50 kg|
|Weight in Pounds||110 lbs|
|Figure Measurement (approx.)||32-28-32|
|Family & Relatives|
|Father||Name Not Known|
|Mother||Name Not Known|
|Brother||Name Not Known (Elder)|
|Apoorva Arora Boyfriends, Affairs, and Marital Status|
|Education and School, College|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor of Arts|
|School||National School of Drama, New Delhi, India|
|College/University||IGNOU (Indira Gandhi National Open University) Delhi, India|
|Favorite Things and Like & Dislike|
|Actress||Deepika Padukone, Alia Bhatt|
|Hobbies||Dancing, Horse-Riding, Travelling|
|Color||Pink, White, Yellow, Black, Blue|
|Car Collection||Not Known|
|Holiday Destination||Goa, London, Maldives|
|Salary (approx.)||Not Known|
|Net Worth (approx.)||$1 Million–$3 Million|
Apoorva Arora has a Stunning figure and she is 155 cm tall which is 5 feet 1 inch. She has a keen interest to maintain her body fitness her weight is 50 kg. Apoorva Arora is very health conscious she always takes care of her looks and appearance. She visits the gym regularly and her figure measurement is 32-28-32 and she has attractive Black hair and Brown eyes.
Family Background and Relationship
Apoorva Arora was born on 5th June 1996, in New Delhi. There is not much information available about the Apoorva Arora family and her love life.
Apoorva Arora started her Bollywood career at a very early age she was just 14 when she did her first role in the film Bubble Gum (2011). Subsequently, she worked in several brand advertisements like Glam Up, Usha Sewing Machine, Cadbury Perk, Himalaya Toothpaste, and Lava Mobile, etc. Apoorva began her professional career in films in the year 2011 when she signed a film named “Bubble Gum”. This movie was one of the best movies of that year. Popular movie critic Rajeev Masand placed the film on the list of top five films of the year 2011. Apoorva played the main character of Jenny in the film.
In the year 2014, Arora worked in two major Hindi movies “Dekh Tamasha Dekh” and “Holiday”. Actress Apoorva was accompanied by big stars like Akshay Kumar and Sonakshi Sinha in the film Holiday. She played the character of Virat Bakshi’s younger sister in this film. Later she did many regional films including Tamil, Telugu, and Gujarati. Apoorva worked in many movies like-Mugulu Nage, Siddhartha, Disco Singh, Yahan Sabhi Gyani Hain, OMG: Oh My God!, Holiday: A Soldier Is Never Off Duty, Bubble Gum, Sathiyo Chalyo Khodaldham, Dekh Tamasha Dekh, Turning Point, Teenage, Pranaam, and she additionally worked in Telugu tv-series Gangsters and Hindi tv-series Mystery Hunters India.
Contact and Social Media Information
If you are a big fan of Apoorva Arora and you want to know more about her so you can follow her on social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter. On social media platforms, you will get the latest photos, videos, and updates about her.
Apoorva Arora at Instagram-@apooarora
Some Lesser Known Facts About Her
- At a very young age, she started learning the Kathak dance form. Apoorva is trained in Kathak by her guru Nandini at Kathak Kendra in New Delhi.
- Arora is a famous Indian actress, model, and dancer.
- Apoorva Arora was born and brought up in New Delhi, India.
- In the year 2009, Apoorva participated in the TV dance reality show ‘Honhaar.’
- Apoorva Arora came into the limelight with the year 2012 Bollywood film ‘OMG – Oh My God!’ She played the character of Paresh Rawal’s daughter ‘Jigna’ in the film.
- In the same year, Apoorva hosted Discovery Kids’ documentary television series ‘Mystery Hunters India.’
- Apoorva performed in many popular television commercials including Himalaya Toothpaste, Glam Up, Usha Sewing Machine, Cadbury Perk, and Lava Mobile.
- Arora played small characters in the Bollywood movies ‘Dekh Tamasha Dekh’ and ‘Holiday’ in the year 2014.
- Apart from Bollywood, Apoorva Arora acted in regional language movies. Some of her films are Mugulu Nage (in the year 2017), Pranaam (in the year 2019), Behind the Trees (in the year 2019), and Yahan Sabhi Gyani Hain (in the year 2020).
- Arora is a popular face on YouTube. Apoorva appeared in various videos of the popular YouTube channels ‘The Timeliners’ and ‘FilterCopy.’
- One of Apoorva’s famous YouTube videos is ‘Every School Romance’ with the famous actor Rohan Shah.
- She acted in various web-series. In the year 2018, Arora appeared in ‘College Romance’ along with other actors like Gagan Arora, Manjot Singh, Keshav Sadhna, Hira Ashar, and Shreya Mehta.
- Apoorva appeared in the music video ‘Ajnabee’ with the popular YouTuber Bhuvan Bam.
- Arora performed in the television web-series ‘Udan Patolas’ in the year 2020 with other actors like Sukhmani Sadana, R. Bhakti Klein, Mamik Singh, and Rakesh Bedi.