Anushka Sharma is a Bollywood actress and producer. She is amongst the highest-paid actress and has received many awards for her acting. She is also the brand ambassador of several brands and has her own clothing line for women which is known as Nush. Sharma has also made her presence in Forbes Magazine. She has produced the famous web series Paatal Lok aired on Amazon Prime Video and Bulbbul aired on Netflix film and her upcoming movies are Jhulan Goswami Biopic and Kaneda.
Anushka Sharma was born on 1st May 1988 in Ayodhya, Uttar Pradesh, India. She is an Indian actress and producer who works in Hindi films. One of the most popular and highest-paid actresses in India, She was raised in Bangalore, Sharma had her first modeling assignment for the fashion designer Wendell Rodricks in 2007 and later moved to Mumbai to pursue a full-time career as a model.
Anushka was educated at the Army School there and received a degree in arts from Mount Carmel College. Thereafter she joined an acting school and began auditioning for film roles. She originally intended to pursue a career in modeling or journalism. She enrolled herself at the Elite the Lakme Fashion Week for designer Wendell Rodricks. Sharma later said I think, I was born to emote and act, I would walk down the ramp and smile and they used to say,’ give us a blank look ‘ It was really difficult, not to smile in front of them.
Anushka Sharma Biography & Wiki
|Anushka Sharma Age, Biography & Wiki|
|Real Name||Anushka Sharma|
|Debut||Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi (2008)|
|Language Known||Hindi & English, Punjabi, Marathi|
|Date Of Birth||1 May 1988|
|Age (as in 2020)||32 Years|
|Birthplace||Ayodhya, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Hometown||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
|Star Sign/ Zodiac Sign||Taurus|
|Anushka Sharma Height & Physical Overview
|Height in Centimetres||175 cm|
|Height in meters||1.75 m|
|Height in Inches||5′ 9″ inches|
|Weight in Kilograms||55 kg|
|Weight in Pounds||121 lbs|
|Figure Measurement (approx)||34- 26- 34|
|Eye Color||Hazel Brown|
|Family & Relatives|
|Father||Ajay Kumar Sharma|
|Anushka Sharma Boyfriends, Affairs, and Marital Status|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Zoheb Yusuf, Virat Kohli, Ranveer Singh|
|Marriage Date||11 December 2017|
|Marriage Place||Heritage Hotel Borgo Finocchieto|
|Children||Daughter- Anvi Kohli (Born on 11 January 2021)|
|Education and School, College|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor of Arts, Masters in Economics (Correspondence)|
|School||Army School, Bengaluru, Karnataka|
|Favorite Things and Like & Dislike|
|Favorite Actress||Rani Mukerji|
Ralph Lauren Blue
|Favorite Food||Not Known|
|Favorite Film||Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge, Jab Harry Met Sejal, Chak de India, Dil Se, The Shawshank Redemption, Life Is Beautiful, In The Mood For Love, Fish Tank|
|Hobbies||Dancing and Reading|
|Favorite color||White, Grey, Black, Navy blue|
|Car Collection||Range Rover SUV|
|Favorite Holiday Destination||The Himalayas, Goa|
|Salary (Approx)||INR 13 Crores/Film|
|Net Worth (Approx)||INR 255 Crore|
Anushka Sharma has a Stunning figure and she is 175 cm tall which is 5 feet 9 inches. She has a keen interest to maintain her body fitness her weight is 55 kg. Anushka Sharma is very health conscious she always takes care of her looks and appearance. She visits the gym regularly and her figure measurement is 34–26–34 and she has attractive Black hair and Hazel Brown eyes.
Anushka Sharma Family Background and Relationship
Her father’s name is, Colonel Ajay Kumar Sharma is an army officer, and her mother’s name is Ashima Sharma, is a homemaker. Her father is from Uttar Pradesh while her mother is a Garhwali. Anushka’s elder brother Karnesh Sharma is a film producer, who earlier served in a Merchant Navy. Anushka made her runway debut at the Lakme Fashion Week. Sharma has started being a military brat played an important role in shaping her as a person and contributing to her life. Anushka Sharma has been seen dating Zoheb Yusuf, Virat Kohli, Ranveer Singh; however, finally got married to Indian Cricketer Virat Kohli.
Anushka Sharma Career
In 2008, Anushka Sharma made her acting debut with the movie ‘ Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi ‘ opposite Shah Rukh Khan in a highly successful romantic film and rose to prominence with starring roles in Yash Raj Films ‘ romance Band Baaja Baaraat (2010 ) and Jab Tk Hai Jaan (2012). Anushka won the Filmfare Award for Best Supporting Actress. Sharma is the co-founder of the production company Clean Slate Films, under which she has produced several films, including NH10. She is the ambassador for multiple brands and products, has designed her own life of clothing for women, named Nush, and supports various charities and causes, including gender equality and animal rights.
Sharma went on to earn praise for playing strong-willed women in the crime thriller NH10 ( 2015), and the drama Dil Dhadakne Do (2015), Ae Dil Hai Mushkil (2016), and Sui Dhaaga (2018). Her highest-grossing release came with the sports drama Sultan (2016) and the most popular Rajkumar Hirani’s religious satire PK (2014) and the biopic Sanju (2018). The film was a major commercial success, emerging as the second-highest-grossing Hindi film of that year and Sharma earned Filmfare Award nominations for Best Actress and Best Female Debut.
Two years later, Sharma played the leading lady in the crime comedy Badmaash Company, directed by Prameet Sethi and co-starring Shahid Kapoor. The film tells the story of four underachieving friends who begin a scam business enterprise that received mixed reviews. Sharma’s first venture not to be produced by Yash Raj Film was the drama Patiala House (2011) directed by Nikhil Advani. The film and Sharma’s performance received mixed reviews with Piyali Dasgupta of NDTV calling her ” believable but not endearing” the film was a moderate success at the box office.
Contact and Social Media Information
If you are a big fan of Anushka Sharma and you want to know more about her so you can follow her on social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter. On social media platforms, you will get the latest photos, videos, and updates about her.
Anushka Sharma at Instagram-@anushkasharma
Some Lesser Known Facts About Anushka Sharma
- Is Anushka Sharma addicted to smoking?: No
- Is Anushka Sharma an alcoholic?: Yes
- She underwent a makeover plastic surgery in the year 2014.
- Shah Rukh Khan once stated that the movie Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi has emerged as such a mega-hit on account of Anushka Sharma and not due to him.
- Anushka was considered a not so gorgeous actress by her first filmmaker named Aditya Chopra, whilst she came for the audition to her first movie titled Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi.
- She has produced the famous web series Paatal Lok aired on Amazon Prime Video and Bulbbul aired on Netflix film and her upcoming movies are Jhulan Goswami Biopic and Kaneda.
- Does Anushka smoke?: No
- Does Anushka drink alcohol?: Yes
- Sharma always wanted to be a model and Anushka came to Mumbai from Bengaluru and started her career as a model in Lakme Fashion and walked the ramp for Wendell Rodricks and did many campaigns for them.
- Actress Anushka Sharma was called a “not so beautiful actress” by her first producer, Aditya Chopra, while Anushka came to give an audition for her first movie, Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi (12 December 2008).
- Anushka Sharma came to Mumbai, Maharashtra, India with her boyfriend named Zoheb Yusuf, who was also trying to bag opportunities as a model. Yusuf could not make his career due to a lack of offers and returned to his native place, after which they lost their relationship due to the long distance between them.
- Actor Shah Rukh Khan said that the movie “Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi” (12 December 2008) has become such a big hit due to Anushka and not because of him.
- In the year 2014, Anushka Sharma underwent facial plastic surgery.
More Facts About Her
- One of the most interesting things about Anushka is that she is very shy. Anushka Sharma disclosed it in an interview. Actress Anushka Sharma told, ” I’m not a very confident person, I might come across like that because of my movies, but I’m very very shy. It takes time for me to open up and talk to people.”
- Anushka Sharma used to be a non-vegetarian but in the year 2015, Anushka turned vegetarian. In the same year, Sharma won the “Hottest Vegetarian Award” by PETA India along with the very famous actor Aamir Khan.
- Anushka is a huge animal lover. Sharma always takes care of street animals and birds.
- On 11 December 2017, actress Anushka Sharma and cricketer Virat Kohli got married in a private ceremony in Tuscany, Italy.
- At present, the couple of cricketer Virat Kohli and actress Anushka Sharma is said to be living together in her home Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
- Anushka Sharma is obsessed with shampoos, conditioners, shoes, and hair masques.
- Sharma is afraid of Lizards.
- Anushka auctioned her leather jacket from the movie Jab Tak Hai Jaan in December 2014 to help raise funds for the flood-ravaged states of Kashmir and Assam.
- Sharma met her cricket star Virat Kohli at a shampoo commercial, at which cricketer Virat Kohli got mesmerized by Anushka’s and they both started dating.