Anita Hassanandani is an Indian actress who has acted in films and TV serials of different languages. Anita hails from Mumbai. She is known especially for her modeling, film, and television roles. She made her acting debut in the TV serial Kabhi Sautan Kabhi Saheli. Anita Hassanandani’s film debut was from the Tamil film Varushamellam Vasantham in the year 2002. Her Bollywood debut was from the film Taal.
Anita was born in Mumbai, India. She started her profession with modeling and started acting after a successful modeling career. Anita was raised in the city of Mumbai and has completed her education from there too. Her father is a businessman and grew up with her elder sister.
Biography & Wiki of Anita Hassanandani
Anita Hassanandani Age, Biography & Wiki
|Real Name||Anita Hassanandani Reddy|
|Profession||Former Model, Actress|
|Debut||Film-Bandhan, in the year 1998
TV-Hare Kaanch Ki Churiya, in the year 1998
|Language Known||Hindi & English|
|Date Of Birth||14 April 1980|
|Age (as of 2020)||40 Years|
|Birthplace||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Star Sign/ Zodiac Sign||Aries|
Anita Hassanandani Height & Physical Overview
|Height in Centimeters||160 cm|
|Height in Meters||1.60 m|
|Height in Feet & Inches||5′ 3″|
|Weight in Kilograms||55 kg|
|Weight in Pounds||121 lbs|
|Figure Measurement (approx.)||34-28-34|
Anita Hassanandani Family & Relatives
|Father||Name Not Known|
|Sister||1 (Elder, Name Not Known)|
Anita Hassanandani Boyfriends, Affairs, and Marital Status
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Eijaz Khan, Rohit Reddy|
Anita Hassanandani Education and School, College
|Educational Qualification||Not Known|
Favorite Things and Like & Dislike
|Actress||Hema Malini, Rekha, Dimple Kapadia|
|Perfume||Insolence by Guerlain|
|Book||Love Story by Erich Segal|
|Cartoon Character||Tom & Jerry|
|Film||Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge|
|Color||Green, Purple, Yellow|
|Holiday Destination||London, Goa|
|Salary (approx.)||INR 30 lakh/Episode|
|Net Worth (approx.)||$4 Million|
Anita Hassanandani has a Stunning figure and she is 160 cm tall which is 5 feet 3 inches. She has a keen interest to maintain her body fitness her weight is 55 kg. Anita Hassanandani is very health conscious she always takes care of her looks and appearance. She visits the gym regularly and her figure measurement is 34-28-34 and she has attractive Black hair and Black eyes.
Family Background and Relationship
Anita Hassanandani was born on 14th April 1980 in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. Anita was born in a Sindhi family. Her father is a businessman by profession and her mother is a homemaker. Anita’s mother’s name is Kavita Hasanandani. She also has a sister.
Talking about Anita Hassanandani’s love life, her love affair with TV serial actor Eijaz Khan was first revealed. Both dated each other for many years and then both had made an intention to get married. Anita and Eijaz had also got engaged.
After the engagement, nothing was going well between the two, so both of them decided to break the engagement by mutual consent. Anita dated Rohit Reddy after Eijaz Khan. The two married in 2013 in Goa. Recently both of them were seen on Star Plus’ dance reality show ‘Nach Baliye’.
Anita Hassanandani made her acting debut in 1999. Anita made her acting debut in the 2001 TV serial Kabhi Sautan Kabhi Saheli. The role of ‘Tanushree’ was played in this serial. Her first TV serial in which she played the lead role was ‘Kkavyanjali’. Anita played the character of ‘Anjali Nand’ in this serial, which was liked by the people. In 2007, she returned once again from the serial ‘Qayamat’. This serial was also shown on Star Plus. In this serial, Anita acted as ‘Swati Bhatia’ and ‘Preeti’.
Apart from this, she has worked as a model for many brand ads and posters of Boroplus, Sunsilk, Parle Crackjack, BSNL Mobile, Shilpa Kakwani Winter Collection, Move Painkiller, and Sprite. After that, she has been seen in many TV serials and shows like such as ‘Yeh Hai Mohabbatein’, ‘Comedy Circus’, ‘Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Season 8’, ‘Kkavyanjali’, Naagin 3, but she is also well received by people in positive roles. Her negative character in the serial Yeh Hai Mohabbatein was very much loved. She also participated in the dance reality show ‘Nach Baliye’ in 2019 along with her husband Rohit Reddy.
Talking about Anita Hassanandani’s film career, she made her Bollywood debut in 2003 with the thriller film Kuch To Hai with ‘Tusshar Kapoor’ and ‘Aisha Deol’. Apart from acting in Hindi films and television, she also appeared in Tamil, Telugu, Kannada films such as ‘Nuvvu Nenu’, ‘Ninne Ishtapaddanu’, ‘Samurai’, ‘Veera Kannadiga’ and ‘Gandugali Kumara Rama. In 2014, Anita Hassanandani has also made her Punjabi film debut with the film ‘Yaaran Da Ketchup’. She was last seen in the Hindi film ‘Hero’ in 2015 and her last Telugu film was ‘Manalo Okkadu’, which released in 2016. In the coming times, Anita will also be seen in Colors TV’s top series Naagin 4. Her fans are waiting to see her once again as Naagin
Apart from the film, she starred in ALT Balaji’s Hindi short web series Galti Se Mis-Tech, created by Ekta Kapoor in 2018.
- 2005, won the ‘Best Actress (Jury)’ award for the serial ‘Kkavyanjali’ at the Indian Television Academy Awards.
- In 2005, the ‘Indian Telly Awards’ won the ‘Best Onscreen Couple’ for the serial ‘Kkavyanjali’.
- 2006, won the ‘Best Actress in Lead Role’ for the serial ‘Kkavyanjali’ at the ‘Indian Telly Awards’.
- 2014, won the ‘Best Actress in a Negative Role (Popular)’ for the serial ‘Yeh Hai Mohabbatein’ at the Gold Awards.
- 2015, won the “Best Actress in a Negative Role (Jury)” for the serial “Yeh Hai Mohabbatein” at the Indian Television Academy Awards.
- 2019, ‘Best Actress in Supporting Role (Popular)’ award for serial ‘Naagin 3’ at ‘Indian Telly Awards’.
- In 2019, ‘Gold Awards’ won the ‘Best Actress in Supporting Role (Popular)’ for the serial ‘Naagin 3’.
Contact and Social Media Information
If you are a big fan of Anita Hassanandani and you want to know more about her so you can follow her on social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter. On social media platforms, you will get the latest photos, videos, and updates about her.
Anita Hassanandani at Instagram-@anitahassanandani
Some Unknown Facts About Anita Hassanandani
- Anita started her career in 1999. She has tried the place by acting, modeling, dancing, host, comedy, and has been successful as well.
- Anita was born on 14 April 1980 in a Sindhi family in Mumbai. She started her career in modeling. After this, she worked in many commercials.
- She made her debut in the TV industry in 2001 with Ekta Kapoor’s TV serial Kabhi Sautan Kabhi Saheli and then worked in several serials.
- The actress has worked in advertisements for other brands with BSNL Mobile, Sunsilk, Parle, Move.
- Before the serial, she had played a small role in a famous Bollywood film. Anita worked in Aishwarya Rai’s Taal song ‘Ishq Bina’.
- Anita has been the heroine of Tusshar Kapoor and Sohail Khan. Her debut role had the debut movie “Kuch To Hai”. She worked in the film Krishna Cottage with Sohail. Apart from this, she has also worked in more Bollywood films. However, her film career was not very good.
- Anita has also worked in South Cinema. She has acted in several Tamil, Telugu, and Kannada films. Along with this, she has also done a Punjabi film.
- She received the ‘Best Actress Award in Negative Role’ for the TV show Yeh Hai Mohabbatein in 2014.
- Her close friend Surabhi Jyoti is also a TV celebrity.
- She was seen performing dangerous stunts in the reality show Khatron Ke Khiladi season 1.