Anikha Surendran is South Indian actress and model, who is also known as Baby Anikha. She is primarily known for working in Malayalam, Tamil, and Telugu films. South actress Anikha started her career as a child artist in 2010 with ‘Kadha Thudarunnu’. She was honored with the Kerala State Film Award for Best Child Artist in the year 2013 for her character as Sethulakshmi in the Malayalam film ‘5 Sundarikal’. She has so far worked in more than 20 films in Malayalam and Tamil languages. Anikha Surendran is very active on her social media accounts and she keeps sharing her beautiful photos and videos. At the age of just 18, Anikha is very charming and attractive.
Anikha completed her primary schooling at Nazareth English Medium School, Manjeri, Kerala. She has completed her higher secondary education at Devagiri CMI Public School, Kozhikode, Kerala.
Anikha Surendran was born on 27 November 2004 in a middle-class Malayalam family in Manjeri, Malappuram, Kerala. Anikha’s father’s name is Surender Trichur Muthuvara, who is a model coordinator and Anikha’s mother’s name is Usha Surendran and both love her very much. She has an elder brother named Ankit Surendran.
Anikha Surendran Bio
|Real Name||Anikha Surendran|
|Other Name||Baby Anikha, Kutty Nayan|
|Profession||Actress & Model|
|Debut||Malayalam Film -Chotta Mumbai (2007)|
Malayalam Film-Kadha Thudarunnu (as a child actor) as Laya (2010)
Tamil Film-Yennai Arindhaal as Isha (2015)
Tamil Web Series-Queen as young Sakshi Seshadri on MX Player (2019)
Telugu Film-The Ghost as Aditi (As a child artist)
Telugu Film-Butta Bomma as Satya (2022) as a lead actor)
Malayalam Film-Oh My Darling as Jeni (2023) as a lead actor
|Date Of Birth (DOB)||27 November 2004 (Monday)|
|Age||19 Years (As of 2023)|
|Birthplace||Manjeri, Malappuram District, Kerala, India|
|Hometown||Thrissur, Kerala, India|
Anika Surendran Physical Attribute
|Height||161 (in centimeters)|
1.61 (in meters)
5′ 3″ (in feet & inches)
|Weight||50 (in kilograms)|
110 lbs (in pounds)
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Hair Colour||Dark Brown|
Anika Surendran Family & Boyfriend
|Father||Surender Trichur Muthuvara (Model Coordinator)|
Social Media Info
If you Like Anikha Surendran and want to know more about her, You can follow her on platforms such as Instagram, and Twitter.
Anikha Surendran Instagram: @anikhasurendran
Anikha Surendran Twitter: @Anikhaofficial_
Anikha started her career as a child artist in 2010 with ‘Kadha Thudarunnu’. She was awarded the Kerala State Film Award for Best Child Artist in the year 2013 for her character as Sethulakshmi in the Malayalam film ‘5 Sundarikal’. In 2015, she played the role of Ajith Kumar’s daughter in the film ‘Yennai Arindhaal’. The actress was seen in a web series titled ‘Queen’ produced by MX Player based on the life of Jayalalithaa in 2019.
Anikha has appeared in various films, but her popularity has increased with Nagarjuna’s film ‘The Ghost’. In this, she played the role of Nagarjuna’s niece. Her acting in this film has been liked a lot by the audience. In 2023, Anikha started her career as a lead actress with the film ‘Oh My Darling’. In this Malayalam language film apart from Anikha, these actors like Melvin Ji Babu, Johnny Antony, Mukesh, Leena, and Manju Pillai have also played the lead roles. This is a romantic drama movie. The film is produced under the banner of Asthri Ventures and directed by Alfred D Samuel.
Anikha Surendran Awards
- Asianet Film Awards for Best Child Artist for Kadha Thudarunnu in 2011.
- Kerala State Film Award for Best Child Artist in 2014.
- Asianet Film Awards for Best Child Artist (Male/Female) For the film “The Great Father” in 2018.
- JFW Movie Award as the best child artist for the movie Viswasam in 2020.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Anikha Surendran
- Anikha’s first film, Chhota Mumbai (2007) featured her in an uncredited role appearing only for a few seconds during the finale.
- In 2012, Anikha acted in a Malayalam short film Amarnath and she played the character of a cancer patient.
- In 2014, Anikha was seen in the Tamil music video Ayyappa Dhinthaka.
- In ‘Bhaskar The Rascal’, Anikha appeared in the character of South Indian superstar Nayantara’s daughter, and after that, she never looked back.
- Director Praveen Sattaru saw Anikha’s performance in Queen which was directed by Gautham Menon. Anikha’s performance in Queen was tremendous, after which she got an opportunity to work in Nagarjuna’s film.
- Now he is in discussion these days for his film ‘Oh My Darling’. The reason for this is the 18-year-old actress giving a liplock scene in the film.