Andrew Garfield was born on 20 August 1983 in Los Angeles, United States. He is an American-British actor. He grew up in Epsom, England, and worked hard for his career as an actor. Andrew Garfield attended the Royal Central School of Speech and Drama.
Although he performed professional acts on stage he made his TV debut in 2005 with Sugar Rush with Olivia Hallinan and Lenora Crichlow. Andrew is very passionate about his work. He is best known for his role in Lions for Lambs 2007 with stars Robert Redford, Meryl Streep, and Tom Cruies.
At a very young age, Andrew Garfield developed an interest in acting. He made his TV debut with Sugar Rush (2005) and his film debut with Lions for Lambs (2007). Following that, Andrew also made an appearance in the British TV series Doctor Who with co-stars Matt Smitt, David Tennant, and Peter Sapaldi In 2007.
He played the lead role of a psychic killer released from prison in search of a new life in Boy A with talented stars like Peter Mullan and Siobhan Finneran. It was a good success as he received the BAFTA Award for Best Actor. During 2008 and 2009.
Andrew Garfield Bio
|Real Name||Andrew Garfield|
|Date of Birth||20th August 1983|
|Age (in years)||39 years Old (2022)|
|Birth Place||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|Profession||Voice Acting, Actor, Film Producer|
|Home Town||Los Angeles,California, United States|
|Family||Father : Richard Garfield|
Mother : Lynn Garfield
|Siblings||Brother : Ben Garfield|
|Height||179 cm (in centimeters)|
1.79 m (in meters)
5’8″ (feet & inches)
|Weight||72 kg (in kilograms)|
159 lbs (in pounds)
|Hair Colour||Dark Brown|
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
Education Details & Debut
|Schooling||City Of London Freemen’s School|
|College||Royal Central School of Speech and Drama|
|Graduate in Speech and Drama|
|Debut||Television : Sugar Rush (2005)|
Film : Lions For Lambs (2007)
Social Media Info
If you Like Andrew Garfield and you want to know more about him, You can follow him on platforms such as Instagram, and Twitter.
Andrew Garfield Instagram : @andrew_garfield83
His Twitter : @itsagarfield
Some Lesser Known Facts about Andrew Garfield
- Born in Los Angeles, California, Garfield grew up in Epsom, Surrey.
- He took acting classes at the age of 15 and began appearing in productions and plays.
- He received the Milton Shulman Award for Best Newcomer at the 2006 Evening Standard Theater Awards.
- In 2007, he was included in the list of “10 actors to watch” of Variety Magazine.
- He won the award for best actor in a Tony Award game for his performance in “Angels in America” in 2018.
- He was featured in the December 2009 issue of Vogue.
- In 2011, Garfield became a sports ambassador for the Worldwide Orphans Foundation (WWO).