Ahsaas Channa is an Indian well-renowned Indian actress who appeared as a child actor in several Bollywood films such as Vaastu Shastra (2004), Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna (2006), My Friend Ganesha (2007), Phoonk (2008), etc. Channa has also acted in several television soap operas, such as Devon Ke Dev… Mahadev (2011), Oye Jassie (2013) and MTV Fanaah (2014).
Ahsaas Channa was born in Mumbai, Maharashtra on 5 August 1999 in a Sikh family. For schooling, she joined Bhartiya Vidya Bhavan A.H Wadia high school for completing her study of senior secondary. During her schooling time, she was a brilliant and creative girl. She was an energetic child by birth. She likes to do all the things which give her happiness such as dancing, and listing to songs. She always wants to become a Bollywood actress. She tries to copy all the dance moves by watching them on the television.
Ahsaas’s mother actress Kulbir Badesaron was very passionate about Ahsaas’s acting career, she used to click all the moments of Ehsaas’s dance and acting. Ahsaas’s mother Mrs. Kulbir supports her the most to make her dreams come true. At the age of 4, she has given her first audition for a career as a child actor in Bollywood. Ahsaas is from a traditional Sikh family. Her father’s name is “Iqbal Bahadur Singh Channa” and he is a Punjabi Fim Producer and mother’s name is “Kulbir Badesron” and she is a TV actress.
she has done Telugu movies such as “Marrichettu”. With her amazing acting talent, Ahsaas becomes more famous and she signed a Bollywood movie Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna. Ahsaas performed well and acted in the character of “Arjun Saran” and after that, Ahsaas got more famous with every film.
Ahsaas Channa Bio
|Real Name||Ahsaas Channa|
|Date of Birth||5th August 1999|
|Age (in years)||23 Years Old (2022)|
|Birth Place||Jalandhar, Punjab, India|
|Home Town||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Family||Father : Iqbal Bahadur Singh (Producer)|
Mother : Kulbir Badesron (Actress)
|Height||‘5’3″(feet & inches)|
160 cm (in centimeters)
1.60 m (in meters)
|Weight||50 kg (in kilograms)|
110 lbs (in pounds)
Education Details & Debut
|Schooling||Bhartiya Vidya Bhavan, A.H. Wadia High School, Mumbai, India|
|Debut||Television : Kasamh Se (2008)|
Film : Vaastu Shastra (2004)
Social Media Info
If you Like Ahsaas Channa and want to know more about her, You can follow her on platforms such as Instagram, and Twitter.
Ahsaas Channa Instagram: @ahsaassy_
Ahsaas Channa Twitter: @HeyAhsaasChanna
Some Lesser Known Facts about Ahsaas Channa
- Ahsaas Channa initiated her career as a child artist when Ahsaas was only 4 years old.
- Although Ahsaas Channa is a girl, she has acted in the character of a boy in most of her movies as a child artist such as ‘Vaastu Shastra’ as Rohan, ‘Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna’ as Arjun Saran, ‘My Friend Ganesha’ as Ashu, and others.
- She loves to make Dubsmash and Musical.ly videos. She has millions of followers on Musical.ly. (now, TikTok).
- Actress Ahsaas Channa has done multiple Television advertisements and print shoots.
- She has done a few fashion shows. Ahsaas also did a ramp walk for ‘Gitanjali Fashion Week’ with her mother.
- Ahsaas also has acted in a few web series in which her web series named ‘Girlsplaining’ by Girliyapa has been very famous.
- Actress Ahsaas Channa loves to gather makeup products and shoes.
- She is a fitness enthusiast.
- She is an avid dog lover.