Aditya Roy Kapur is an Indian film actor Aditya acts in Bollywood Film Industry. Roy made his Bollywood debut with the 2009 movie London Dreams but famous to fame with the 2013 movie Aashiqui 2, which was released on 26 April 2013. Actor Aditya is the youngest brother of Bollywood film producer and Indian Businessman named Siddharth Roy Kapur & actor Kunaal Roy Kapur as well as the brother-in-law of beautiful actress Vidya Balan.
Aditya did his schooling at G. D. Somani Memorial School, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India, where all Roy’s brothers study and Roy’s mother directed school plays. Kapur enrolled in St. Xavier’s in Class XI but failed. Roy had to enroll in St. Andrew’s College to avoid losing a year. Subsequently, Aditya graduated from St. Xavier’s College, affiliated with the University of Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. During Aditya’s school years, good-looking Aditya aspired to be a cricketer but Aditya quit cricket coaching classes after the 6th standard.
Biography & Wiki
|Aditya Roy Kapur Age, Biography & Wiki|
|Real Name||Aditya Roy Kapur|
|Debut||Film-London Dreams, In the year 2009|
|Language Known||Hindi & English|
|Date Of Birth||16 November 1985|
|Age (as of 2021)||35 Years|
|Birthplace||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Star Sign/ Zodiac Sign||Scorpio|
|Aditya Roy Kapur Height & Physical Overview
|Height in Centimeters||188 cm|
|Height in Meters||1.88 m|
|Height in Feet & Inches||6′ 2″|
|Weight in Kilograms||80kg|
|Weight in Pounds||176 lbs|
|Body Measurement (approx.)||Chest-42
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Family & Relatives|
|Father||Kumud Roy Kapur
|Mother||Salome Roy Kapur (Salome Aaron)
|Brother||Siddharth Roy Kapur, Kunaal Roy Kapur|
|Aditya Roy Kapur Girlfriends, Affairs, and Marital Status|
|Education and School, College|
|School||G. D. Somani Memorial School, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|College/University||St. Xavier’s College, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Favorite Things and Like & Dislike|
|Actor||Hollywood: Arnold Schwarzenegger, Brad Pitt, Daniel Day Lewis, Sean Penn Bollywood: Abhay Deol, Ranveer Singh|
|Actress||Hollywood: Jessica Alba, Kate Winslet Bollywood: Aishwarya Rai, Sridevi|
|Food||Eggs Benedict, Pizza, Butter chicken, Kaali daal, Kung Pao chicken, Kung Pao potatoes, Honey Nut Crunch, Bavarian Chocolate, Biryani, Rajma Chawal, Seekh Kabab, Korma Boti|
|Director||Dibakar Banerjee, Vikramaditya Motwane, Vishal Bhardwaj|
|Restaurant||Indigo Delicatessen, Gaylord, and Theobroma in Mumbai|
|Ice-cream||Honey Nut Crunch and Bavarian Chocolate|
|Hobbies||Collecting Matchboxes, Playing the Guitar, Drawing, Writing Songs|
|Car Collection||BMW 5 Series|
|Salary (approx.)||₹4 crore/film|
|Net Worth (approx.)||$8 million|
Aditya Roy Kapur has a healthy physique and he is 6 feet 2 inches (188 cm) tall. Describing more about body fitness his weight is around 80 Kg (176 lbs). Aditya Roy Kapur always keeps himself fit and he is very health Conscious. His chest measurement is 42 Inches, Waist is approx. 33 Inches & biceps measurement is 14 Inches. He has a nice hairstyle and got Black hair and Dark Brown Eyes.
Family Background and Relationship
Aditya was born on 16th November 1985, in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India, to a Punjabi father named Kumud Roy Kapur, and a Jewish mother Salome Aaron (Salome Roy Kapur). Aditya Roy Kapur’s grandpa, Raghupat Roy Kapur, Raghupat was a film producer in the early 1940s. Roy is the youngest of the three brothers – Aditya’s eldest brother, Siddharth Roy Kapur, was the chief executive officer of UTV Motion Pictures and is married to the well-known actress, Vidya Balan. Aditya’s second elder brother, Kunaal Roy Kapur, is also an actor. Aditya Roy Kapur’s maternal grandparents, Sam Roy Kapur and Ruby Aaron were qualified dance teachers who introduced the Sama dance to India.
Aditya Roy Kapur has previously been connected with co-star Shraddha Kapoor during the shooting of their movie Aashiqui 2 in the year 2013. They broke up in the year 2016. Though, Aditya himself dismissed these claims of an affair, calling them rumors, and His affair with Rhea Chakraborty and Diva Dhawan.
The actor was initially a VJ on music channel Channel V India, where Aditya’s comic timing and “unique style of hosting” was appreciated. Aditya did a show Pakao for Channel V, and also hosted the hugely famous, ‘India’s hottest’ show with VJ, Bruna Abdullah show till the year 2008. Roy Hindi movie debut was a supporting character in the 2009 comedy-drama London Dreams along with Salman Khan, Ajay Devgn, and Asin Thottumkal. The series of supporting characters continued with his two movies released in the year 2010–the Akshay Kumar starrer Action Replayy and the Hrithik Roshan starrer Guzaarish. Though, none of these movies played great at the box office and were able to give Kapur his fame.
In the year 2013, Kapur starred as Rahul Jaykar in the romantic drama Aashiqui 2 co-starring Shraddha Kapoor. Aditya played the supporting role of Avinash Arora in the film Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani. In the year 2014, Aditya starred as Tariq Haider in the romantic comedy movies Daawat-e-Ishq alongside gorgeous Parineeti Chopra. In the year 2016, Roy starred as Noor Nizami in the romantic drama film Fitoor (released on12 February 2016) alongside Katrina Kaif based on Charles Dickens’ 1861 novel Great Expectations.
Roy also made cameo appearances in the films Dear Zindagi and Welcome To New York. In the year 2016, Aditya did a music tour named “Dream Team Bollywood” and played in Los Angeles, San Jose, Chicago, New York alongside Karan Johar, Alia Bhatt, Sidharth Malhotra, Katrina Kaif, Parineeti Chopra, Varun Dhawan & Rapper Badshah. In the year 2017, Aditya starred as Aditya Gunjal in the romantic movie Ok Jaanu alongside Shraddha Kapoor. Aditya performed the supporting part of Dev Chaudhry in the movie Kalank, in the year 2019,
Aditya starred as Adavit Thakur in the romantic action thriller Malang alongside Disha Patani. In the year 2020, Roy starred as Vishal Agnihotri in the drama movie Sadak 2 (released on 28th August 2020) alongside Sanjay Dutt and Alia Bhatt, which was released on Disney+ Hotstar. Kapur acted in Ludo as Aakash which was released on 12th November 2020 on Netflix. On 3rd December 2020, Aditya and Sanjana Sanghi started shooting for Om: The Battle Within, directed by Kapil Verma and produced by Zee Studios, Ahmed Khan, and Shaira Khan.
Contact and Social Media Information
If you are a big fan of Aditya Roy Kapur and you want to know more about him so you can follow him on social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter. On social media platforms, you will get the latest photos, videos, and updates about him.
Aditya Roy Kapur at Instagram-@adityaroykapur
Some Lesser Known Facts About Him
- Does Aditya Roy Kapur smoke?: No
- Does Aditya Roy Kapur drink alcohol?: Yes
- Aditya was born into a well-established family to a Punjabi father Kumud Roy Kapur and a Jewish mother Salome Aaron (Salome Roy Kapur).
- Aditya’s father was an army man who met his mother at a bar when Aditya was posted in Jammu and Kashmir, India.
- His grandfather, Raghupat Roy Kapur, migrated from Lahore, Pakistan to Mumbai, Maharashtra, India, in the 1940s, where Aditya worked as a film producer.
- Aditya read in the same school where her mother used to direct school plays.
- Aditya wanted to become a cricketer but dropped his cricket coaching classes when Roy was in his 6th class.
- Prior to entering the film industry, Kapur took diction classes to improve his Hindi accent.
- Before acting, Aditya wanted to release his album.
- Aditya is a food buff and Aditya’s weakness is street food.
- Roy said that he wants his dream girl to smell such as an angel and also she should have a perfect nose and big and soulful eyes.
- Vidya Balan is Aditya’s sister-in-law; as Vidya is the wife of his elder brother Siddharth Roy Kapur.
- Kapur wasn’t great in his studies and even failed in his 6th and 11th standard.
More Facts About Him
- ‘Aashiqui 2’ was initially offered to actor Tiger Shroff, but later it went to Aditya Roy Kapur.
- For a scene in Aashiqui 2 (released on 26 April 2013), Aditya came fully drunk on the sets, but the shot got cut; as Aditya was not in his senses.
- Aditya is a very lazy person and prefers waking up late in the morning. He sometimes wakes up at lunchtime.
- Roy once stated that Aditya considers the movie Yeh Jawani Hai Deewani a turning point in his career.
- Kapur loves playing the guitar and also plays in some bands.
- If not an actor, Roy would have been a cricketer, a musician, or a VJ.
- Aditya is addicted to coffee and can’t stay without it.
- Roy is mad about ice creams and used to finish half a kilo of ice-cream every night.
- To stay fit and healthy, Aditya works out five times a week. Roy said that Roy likes playing football instead of running on a treadmill.
Q- Who is Aditya Roy wife?
A- Currently his relationship with Diva Dhawan, and currently he is unmarried.
Q- Is Shraddha Kapoor married to Aditya Roy Kapoor?
A- No They broke up in the year 2016.
Q- Who is the husband of Shraddha Kapoor in real life?
A- Currently she is unmarried.
Q- How rich is Aditya Roy Kapoor?
A- His net worth is $8 million.
Q- Who is Aditya Roy Kapur dating?
A- Diva Dhawan
Q- Is Aditya Roy Kapur single?
Q- Is Shraddha Kapoor a Brahmin?
Q- Who is father of Aditya Roy Kapur?
A- Kumud Roy Kapur.
Q- How tall is Aditya Roy?
A- He is 6 feet 2 inches (188 cm) tall.
Q- Who is Aditya Roy’s brother?
A- Aditya has two brothers named Siddharth Roy Kapur and Kunaal Roy Kapur.
Q- Does Aditya Roy Kapoor drink?
Q- Is Aditya Roy Kapoor tall?
A- He is 6 feet 2 inches (188 cm) tall.
Q- Is Aditya Roy Kapoor on Instagram?
A- Yes @adityaroykapur.