Aditya Rawal is an Indian Actor and Screenwriter and Author. He was born on 28 September 1991 in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. As of 2020, his age is 29th years old. He was educated at Jamnabai Narsee School, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India and enrolled in H.R College, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India of Commerce and Economics, Mumbai for a Bachelors’s in Arts degree.
Biography & Wiki
|Aditya Rawal Age, Biography & Wiki|
|Real Name||Aditya Paresh Rawal|
|Profession||Actor, Screenwriter, Playwright, Author|
|Famous For||Being the son of Paresh Rawal|
|Debut||Film-Ferrari Ki Sawari (2012)|
|Language Known||Hindi & English|
|Date Of Birth||28 September 1991|
|Age (as in 2020)||29 Years|
|Birthplace||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Star Sign/ Zodiac Sign||Libra|
|Political Inclination||Bhartiya Janata Party (BJP)|
|Aditya Rawal Height & Physical Overview
|Height in Centimetres||178 cm|
|Height In Meters||1.78 m|
|Height in Inches||5′ 10″|
|Weight in Kilograms||70 kg|
|Weight in Pounds||154 lbs|
|Body Measurement (approx)||Chest-40
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Family & Relatives|
|Aditya Rawal Girlfriends, Affairs, and Marital Status|
|Education and School, College|
|Educational Qualification||A 6-month Course in Devised Theatre (LISPA)
Graduate in Dramatic Writing MFA Program (NYU Tisch School of the Arts)
|School||Jamnabai Narsee School, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|College/University||H. R. College of Commerce & Economics, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
London International School of Performing Arts (LISPA), England
NYU Tisch School of Arts, New York
|Favorite Things and Like & Dislike|
|Favorite Actors||Shah Rukh Khan, Ranveer Singh|
|Favorite Actress||Alia Bhatt, Kajol|
|Favorite Footballer||Gianluigi Buffon, Wayne Rooney|
|Favorite Football Club||Juventus FC|
|Favorite Playwright||Rabindranath Tagore, William Shakespeare|
|Favorite color||Black, Blue, White|
|Favorite Sport||Football, Cricket|
|Favorite Holiday Destination||Goa, London, Paris|
|Salary (approx)||Not Known|
|Net Worth (approx)||INR 80 crore (in 2014)|
Aditya Rawal has a healthy physique and he is 5 feet 10 inches (178 cm) tall. Describing more about body fitness his weight is around 70 Kg (154 lbs). Aditya Rawal always keeps himself fit and he is very health Conscious. His chest measurement is 40 Inches, Waist is approx. 30 Inches & biceps measurement is 12 Inches. He has a nice hairstyle and got Black hair and Dark Brown Eyes.
Family Background and Relationship
He is the son of famous Bollywood actor Paresh Rawal. Aditya’s mother, Swaroop Sampat, is Miss India 1979 and also a Bollywood actress. His father is a famous comedian, actor, and also a Member of the Parliament in the Lok Sabha associated with the Bharatiya Janata Party. He has an elder brother name Aniruddh Rawal.
Rawal wrote a historical play, The Queen, which was produced by the ‘Theatre for the New City in New York, United States. He also wrote a short Chinese Movie, ‘The Mailbox, which becomes a semi-finalist at the NBCU Short Film Festival. In 2012, he made his debut with the Bollywood movie, ‘Ferrari Ki Sawaari’. Rawal played the role of a young Gujarati boy in Vikram Kapadia’s “Bombay Talkies”. He was selected to play the lead in Anurag Kashyap’s movie, ‘Baamfaad’. His Net Worth was estimated to be 80 crores (approx ).
Some Lesser Known Facts About Him
- Does Aditya smoke?: Not Known
- Does Aditya drink alcohol?: Yes
- Aditya Rawal hails from a Movie background, both Rawal’s parents are some of the most brilliant and prolific actors in Bollywood.
- When Rawal was in 2nd standard, he started playing football for his school as a goalkeeper.
- In the year 2009, Aditya took his interest in football to the next level by joining the ‘Kenkre Football Club,’ a Mumbai-based football club. Moreover, he was named the Mumbai University captain, and when Aditya was part of the U-17 Indian camp in Margao, nobody was aware of his film background.
- Before Aditya Rawal could progress in football, Rawal’s sudden interest in cricket Aditya leaving football for this. Aditya Rawal even received training in cricket from Chandrakant Pandit and Mohinder Amarnath.
More Facts About Him
- In Aditya’s debut play, he played the role of a Gujarati boy in Vikram Kapadia’s Bombay Talkies.
- After finishing Rawal’s graduation in New York, United States, Rawal developed the screenplay, The Queen, which was produced in New York City by the Theater for the New City. Soon after, Aditya wrote the screenplays for various directors. He also displayed his short Movies and plays at various festivals worldwide. Moreover, Rawal had also taken workshops on playwriting in London and New York.
- Aditya Rawal’s concern for social causes like child rights made him co-write co-authored 2 storybooks on it.
- Moreover, Aditya Rawal also directed and produced a documentary film, Drama-in-Education: Taking Gandhi Out of the Textbook.
- Aditya Rawal was the assistant director of the play ‘Kishan Vs Kanhaiya,’ which was an adaptation of Aditya’s father’s Movie, OMG (Oh My God).
- Rawal made his first Bollywood appearance in the film, Ferrari Ki Sawaari (in the year 2012), starring Sharman Joshi and Boman Irani.
- In the year 2018, Aditya and Shalini Pandey were roped in Anurag Kashyap‘s film ‘Baamfaad’ (2019).
- Rawal considers ‘Khel’ (in the year 1992) and ‘Tamanna’ (in the year 1998) as the favorite films of his father, Paresh Rawal.
- Aditya’s biggest playwright inspirations are Mahabharata and William Shakespeare’s Richard III.