Aditi Rathore is a very famous Indian television actress, model, celebrity, and star who has worked in many famous television serials and is very popular among her fans throughout the country due to her good looks, superb acting, and the way she carries out herself. She was born in Bikaner, Rajasthan, India on the 30th of October in the year 1993. She completed her schooling at Dayanand Public School in Bikaner and then completed her higher studies in Mumbai.
She made her debut on Indian television in the year 2014 with a very famous serial on Zee TV named Kumkum Bhagya. The details about her parents are not available but she has one brother whose name is Aryaman Rathore and a sister named Aprajita Rathore. After her debut serial, she got a role in the serial Ek Duje Ke Vaaste in which she played the character of Preeti Tiwari. The biggest turning point in her life was in the year 2017 when she was selected for the serial Naamkaran on Star Plus.
Aditi Rathore Bio
|Real Name||Aditi Rathore|
|Date of Birth||30 October 1993|
|Age (in years)||29 Years|
|Birth Place||Bikaner, Rajasthan, India|
|Home Town||Bikaner, Rajasthan, India|
|Family||Father: Not Known|
Mother: Not Known
|Siblings||Brother: Aryaman Rathore|
Sister: Aprajita Rathore
|Boyfriend||Shreedhan Singh, Zain Imam|
|Height||5’4″ (in Feet Inches)|
1.63 m (in meters)
163 cm (in centimeters)
|Weight||119 Ibs (in Pounds)|
54 Kgs (in kilograms)
Education Details & Debut
|Schooling||Dayanand Public School, Bikaner|
|Debut||TV: Kumkum Bhagya 2014|
Social Media Info
She is present across different social media platforms. She keeps posting photos and videos of herself and interacts with her fans on a regular basis. Fans can connect with her to know more about her on Instagram and on Twitter with the links given below.
Aditi Rathore Instagram- @ad_aditirathore93
Aditi Rathore Twitter- @AditiRathore_
Some Lesser Known Facts About Aditi Rathore
- She was born and brought up in a Hindu Marwadi family in Bikaner, Rajasthan.
- She was very much interested in acting and the entertainment industry and wanted to become an actress since her childhood.
- She was also in a relationship with her Naamkaran co-star Zain Imam.
- Her net worth is estimated to be around 1 million dollars.
- After completing her studies, she went to Mumbai to try her luck in the entertainment industry and became successful after struggling for some time.
- She likes reading books and watching Bollywood movies in her free time.