Abigail Jain (aka Abigail Pande) is an Indian actress, dancer, and yoga practitioner. Abigail Pandey is one of the hot stars of TV, she is in the news due to her bold Instagram post. Abigail’s boyfriend is Sanam Johar, who is seen as a choreographer in many TV shows. She is originally known for her work in the small screen industry. She is also a great dancer and has a lot of followers on her Instagram account from all over the world who love her immensely. Abigail Pandey recently announced her marriage with Sanam. The pair also appeared on the TV show Nach Baliye. It is a dance reality show.
She started at a very young age and became an actress in a very short time. Her cute look and everlasting smile have greatly enhanced her fan base. She is already established and amidst the demand of actresses for the small screen. She did her schooling St. Joseph’s convent in Bandra. During her schooldays, She would love to dance and play football. Do you know that she has learned the Kathak dance style also? She studied in the Sophia college in Mumbai, Maharastra in the Arts Stream.
Biography & Wiki
|Abigail Jain Age, Biography & Wiki|
|Real Name||Abigail Jain|
|Profession||Actress, Dancer, and Yoga Practitioner|
|Debut||TV Serial – Kya Dil Mein Hai (2007-2008)|
|Language Known||Hindi & English|
|Date Of Birth||27 February 1992|
|Age (as in 2020)||28 Years|
|Star Sign/ Zodiac Sign||Pisces|
|Abigail Jain Height & Physical Overview
|Height in Centimetres||163 cm|
|Height In Meters||1.63 m|
|Height in Inches||5′ 4″|
|Weight in Kilograms||53 kg|
|Weight in Pounds||117 lbs|
|Figure Measurement (approx)||33-27-35|
|Family & Relatives|
|Step Father||Vijay Pande|
|Step Mother||Smita Nair Jain|
|Abigail Jain Boyfriends, Affairs, and Marital Status|
|Husband||Sanam Johar (Choreographer)|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Sanam Johar (Choreographer)|
|Education and School, College|
|Educational Qualification||Graduate in Arts Stream|
|School||St. Joseph’s Convent in Bandra|
|College/University||Sophia college in Mumbai, Maharastra|
|Favorite Things and Like & Dislike|
|Favorite Actors||Bollywood-Hrithik Roshan, Ranveer Singh, Salman Khan,
|Favorite Actress||Bollywood-Preity Zinta, Kriti Sanon, Katrina Kaif
|Favorite Food||Pani Puri|
|Favorite Drink||Diet Coke, Ginger Ale|
|Favorite Desert||Honey Noodles with Vanilla Ice-cream|
|Favorite Perfume||D&G Light Blue|
|Favorite Film||Rang De Basanti, Jab We Met
Harry Potter (Hollywood)
|Favorite Cricketer||Brett Lee|
|Favorite color||Black, Red|
|Car Collection||Not Known|
|Salary (approx)||Not Known|
|Net Worth (approx)||Not Known|
Abigail Jain has a Stunning figure and she is 163 cm tall which is 5 feet 4 inches. She has a keen interest to maintain her body fitness her weight is 53 kg. Abigail Jain is very health conscious she always takes care of her looks and appearance. She visits the gym regularly and her figure measurement is 33-27-35 and she has attractive Black hair and Brown eyes.
Family Background and Relationship
Abigail Jain aka Abigail Pande was born on 27 February 1992 in Mumbai, Maharashtra to a middle-class Hindu family. She is the daughter of Indian cinematographer Rajiv Jain and Faylene Pande. After some time she separated and her mother married Vijay Pande is a well-known director in the TV industry having worked on many serials. she also has a younger sister Kimberly Jain, who is also an actress on the small screen. Abigail’s boyfriend is Sanam Johar, who is seen as a choreographer in many TV shows. Bold and beautiful Abigail is in a live-in relationship with choreographer Sanam Johar. Now she Married to him.
Abigail Jain made her acting debut at the age of 15 in 2007 in the lead role in the television series Kya Dil Mein Hai. Kakoon, who plays the Bengali girl, gave her a household name. She then acted in Hum Hai Life, through which she earned herself many accolades and many critical accolades.
In addition to working in television series, she did show based on real-life stories such as Gumrah: End of Innocence, Pyaar Tune Kya Kiya, and Yeh Hai Aashiqui. Apart from these, she has participated as a contestant in dance-based reality shows like Nach Baliye 8 (2017) with Saroj Khan and Lux Kaun Janega Bollywood Ka Ticket. She has recently done a few episodes in the famous television series Laal Ishq.
Actress Abigail Pande and her boyfriend Dancer-choreographer Sanam Johar have been called by the NCB for questioning in the drugs case. Since the drugs angle in the case of Sushant Singh Rajput’s death, the NCB is constantly investigating itself, in which many big stars have been wrapped up.
After this, now the name of actress Abigail Pande and dancer-choreographer Sanam Johar has come up. Sources associated with the NCB have revealed that now this pair is also involved in the drugs case.
The name of Abigail Pande and Sanam came after the interrogation of drug peddler Karamjit and Sanket. 18 people, including Karamjeet and Sanket, are currently in the custody of NCB in this case and these people are constantly taking names of actors and celebrities. To whom these people used to supply drugs.
Contact and Social Media Information
If you are a big fan of Abigail Jain and you want to know more about her so you can follow her on social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter. On social media platforms, you will get the latest photos, videos, and updates about her.
Abigail Jain at Instagram-@abigail_pande
Some Lesser Known Facts About Her
- When She is not acting, she plays the keyboard, piano, read, and watch movies.
- She loved the Iron Man movies, the Harry Potter films, and all Hindi films (especially the romantic ones).
- Abigail loves Danielle Steel’s novels. She has read each and every Harry Potter novel about ten times.
- Ranveer Singh, Salman Khan, and Richard Gere are her favorite artists.
- Her favorite actresses are Julia Roberts, Preity Zinta, and Katrina Kaif.
- She likes most of these movies Pretty Women, Maine Pyar Kiya, Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, and Notting Hill.
- Her favorite hobbies are Dancing and Travelling.
- She made her acting debut with the television serial Kya Dil Mein Hai in the year 2007.
- Post that she did many shows like Tujh Sang Preet Lagi Sajna (2008), Saajan Ghar Jaana Hain (2009), Bandini (2010)
- She rose to fame and popularity after appearing in the youth-based show Humse Hai Life as Sia Dhillon on Channel V in 2011.
- The actress has been a part of some reality shows like Kaun Banega Bollywood Ticket on 9X and Nach Baliye with Saroj Khan on NDTV Imagine.
- Apart from performing, she is also a teacher dancer.
- In 2017, she participated in the dance reality show Nach Baliye 8 with her boyfriend Sanam Johar. She was declared the first runner up on the show.
- In addition, she does yoga with her friend Ashka Goradia and often photos on her Instagram account of doing yoga.