Aamna Shariff is a very famous Indian model, actress, and celebrity who mostly works in the Hindi movie industry as well as the Hindi television industry. She become very famous after working in a very famous and long-running serial on Indian television named Kasauti Zindagi Ki on Star Plus in which she played the character of Komolika which became very famous from the year 2018 till 2020. She has been in the entertainment industry for more than 17 years.
She was born in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India on the 16th of July in the year 1982. The details about your parents are not available but her father is an Indian Muslim whereas her mother is a Persian Bahraini. She is a married woman and got married to Amit Kapoor in the year 2013 and has a beautiful son whose name is Arain Kapoor.
She made her debut on Indian television in the year 2003 with the serial named Kahin To Hoga. Talking about her debut in the Bollywood industry, she made it in the year 2009 with the movie named Aloo Chaat.
Aamna Shariff Bio
|Real Name||Aamna Shariff|
|Date of Birth||16 July 1982|
|Age (in years)||40 Years|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Home Town||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Family||Father: Not Known|
Mother: Not Known
|Siblings||Brother: Not Known|
Sister: Not Known
|Religion||Islam (before marriage)|
Hinduism (after marriage)
|Height||5’4″ (in Feet Inches)|
1.63 m (in meters)
163 cm (in centimeters)
|Weight||121 Ibs (in Pounds)|
55 Kgs (in kilograms)
Education Details & Debut
|Schooling||St. Anne’s High School, Mumbai|
|Debut||Bollywood: Aloo Chaat (2009)|
Tamil: Jjunction (2002)
Television: Kahiin To Hoga (2003)
Social Media Info
She is present across different social media platforms. She keeps posting photos and videos of herself and interacts with her fans on a regular basis. Fans can connect with her to know more about her on Instagram and on Twitter with the links given below.
Aamna Shariff Instagram- @aamnasharifofficial
Aamna Shariff Twitter- @Amna_Sharif
Some Lesser Known Facts About Aamna Shariff
- She was born in a Muslim family but got converted to Hindu after getting married in the year 2013.
- She has been featured in many famous television commercials, advertisements and music videos till now.
- Some of the famous brands with which she has been associated for a long time are Close-Up Toothpaste, Set Wet Gel, Emami Cosmetic Cream, Nescafe, Betel Mobile Phones and many more.
- She is the brand ambassador of many famous brands such as wheel detergent, Bharat Plaza, Kangan Fashion Jewelry, Jewelry Creation, Dressline, and many more.
- She completed her schooling at Saint Anne’s High School in Mumbai and is a college dropout.
- She has been awarded with many awards in her 17-year-long career which are Indian Telly awards in the years 2004, 2005, 2006 and Reliance Gold Awards in the year 2013, and many more.